The term ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website: FRAGMENTAL, private limited liability company, Medená 23, 811 02 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia. The Company Identif. number is 47670801; listed in register: District Court - Bratislava I, Slovakia, Section: SRO, Insert No.: 97630/B.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The website is subject to the laws of Slovakia and such your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to these laws.
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice and is for your general information and use only.
- It is your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products or or information available through this website meets your specific requirements. Your use of any materials or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website contains material which is licensed or owned by us. This includes the layout, design, appearance, and look. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- This website may also include links to other (external) websites. These links are to provide further information for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
Updated on 19 Mar 2020